It was a challenging week. I had a few more shots at rock sculpts but I’m still not totally satisfied with the outcomes. However, I did spend some time on shaders and developed world position based sediment gradient that helps to tie the cliff pieces together more effectively as well as add an interesting colour variation to the dry pond. I have also added some basic vegetation and ground blends.
I’m quite happy with the overall progress but it’s still a long way to the finish line. Crits welcome as always.
No update next week due to workloads at the studio.
so gradient. much position offset. wow.